Easyfi Mega Staking Program
Exclusive programs to lock 700K EZ tokens out of circulation. Rewards worth $ 500,000 in EZ tokens earmarked
- Easyfi is launching 2 new staking programs for EZ and EZ(IOU) holders simultaneously for different durations.
- Programs start today 19 July 2021 at 2:30 pm UTC / 8 pm IST
- With these programs we are aiming to lock approximately 700,000 EZ out of actual circulation for up to 180 days.
- A total of USD $500,000 worth of EZ have been outlined as rewards for these programs.
- Programs will be launched on a brand new and upgraded UI/UX on the EasyFi App
- This comes after the successful audits of all smart contracts related to our Staking module by Halborn Security
- Staking program #1 — Stake EZ — Farm EZ for 90 / 180 Days with upto 50% APR
- Staking program #2 — Stake EZ (IOU) — Farm EZ for 60 / 90 Days with upto 50% APR
Details of the Staking Programs
EasyFi is thrilled to launch two exclusive staking programs for all our EZ and EZ (IOU) holders, simultaneously, starting Monday, 19 July 2021 at 2:30 pm UTC / 8 pm IST
All these programs will be launched on our newly updated and rejuvenated application with an ultra smooth and resplendent UI / UX. We hope our users will love this new experience. A few snapshots have been displayed here.
All these staking programs are being launched immediately after a successful audit of all our smart contracts related to our farming / staking modules by our Security advisor Halborn Security. This has already been discussed in one of our previous announcements.
Read more here: Halborn completes audit for EasyFi staking contracts
The Staking Programs
EasyFi has designed the following exclusive staking programs for the holders of EZ and EZ (IOU) tokens. The programs are being launched on a newly designed user interface on the EasyFi App. The new UI/UX of the application outlines the EasyFi vision of giving the best experience to the users on our platform.
1. Stake EZ — Earn EZ
As the program name says — users get to Stake their EZ tokens on the designated option on the new UI (as shown below). This program will provide the users 2 flexible staking options for 90 and 180 days.
The users have the choice of keeping their EZ locked completely for 90 or 180 days or take them out whenever they want.
2. Stake EZ (IOU) — Earn EZ
Users get to Stake their EZ (IOU) tokens on the designated option on the new UI (as shown below). This program will provide the users 2 flexible staking options — For 60 and 90 days.
The users have the choice of keeping their EZ (IOU) locked completely for 60 or 90 days or take them out whenever they want.
Read this for understanding how to move EZ from Ethereum to Matic Network / Polygon: How to move EASY & other tokens from Ethereum to Polygon Network